A pest management plan should contain the following:
- Description of the pest problem.
- List of the places that are affected.
- Description of the damage caused by the pests.
- Assessment of the economic impact of the pests.
- Description of the methods used to control or eradicate the pests.
The plan should also identify which pesticide(s) will be used and how they will be applied. It’s important to note that not all pesticides are approved for use on all properties, so it’s essential to select those that are appropriate for the specific areas being treated.